You have no items in your cart.
Best Way to Find an Affordable Disney Vacation Package!
Whether you want to go on a Disney World vacation by yourself or with your family, you will undoubtedly have plenty of fun. There is a lot to do and experience, so much in fact that you should consider staying for more than one day! You can pre-plan the entire trip or just show up and take everything one step at a time.
Much of what you can experience will depend on your budget. While a Disney vacation can be pricey, there are many ways you can save. The internet is filled with cheap airfare to Orlando, Disney hotel specials, admissions discounts, coupons, and so forth. There are plenty of all inclusive packages that will make your entire vacation affordable, no matter what your budget is like!
Here are some tips on finding cheap Disney vacations:
- Avoid going in the summer or during holidays. Families from all around the world plan their vacations in the summer and on holidays, during which times the packages and tickets are very expensive. The most affordable time to go is anywhere from September to February, except for on major holidays.
- If you are concerned about hotel costs, check with sites such as GTAhotels.com and hotels.com GTA hotels in particular is a very useful site, as it has connections with more hotels and inns than most other travel websites. It can help you save money on a hotel room, even when it’s not being advertised as available!
- Check with various travel agencies to see what type of cheap packages they are offering. Some packages are all inclusive while others are only for airfare, accommodation, or both. An all inclusive package is a great idea if you want to experience everything that Disney World has to offer. Keep in mind that some cheap Disney vacations only include admissions for one park. If you want to visit all the parks, you need to choose a package with a hopper ticket.
- Think about the activities you want to check into while you’re there. There are activities and fun events for kids and adults of all ages. In addition to exciting rides, parades, fireworks, etc, you can play golf, visit the Animal Park, shop, take a riverboat boat ride, go on a jungle cruise, and more! Look for a package that includes events and attractions that you and your family are interested in.
- Think about how many nights you are going to stay. Disney vacation packages can be anywhere from one day to an entire week. The longer you plan on staying, the more you can save. If you don’t think you can afford to stay an entire week, you’ll be surprised at how affordable the packages can be!
- Look over discount options. If somebody in your group is with the military, you can acquire a special military discount! There are also money savings options for small children, veterans, students, senior citizens, and large groups.
- You may want to consider staying outside the park in an Orlando hotel. Sometimes the rates for Disney hotels are pretty high, so if you have trouble finding accommodation to fit within your budget, you should check out other hotels in the vicinity. Don’t worry about transportation—many Orlando hotels offer shuttles to Disney!
- Consider customizing your own Disney vacation package. Some travel websites will let you do this. You can choose from a variety of options, including the number of days, the activities, food, and which ticket you would like. You can also add a car rental to your package if you want to drive around.
Follow these tips and you should find the right Disney World vacation deals for you and your family! Just look at all of your options online and determine which one will provide you the most value for your money.